in which Tom demonstrates that he, too, can keep up with them kids these days with their blogs and their MTV and their Super Nintendo

Monday, March 12, 2007

"A vote for me is a vote for sex. Someday."

The Internet is a strange place. One minute, you're reading about something entirely erudite and respectable while not exactly pulse-quickening: comparative politics in the Nordic context. The next minute, you click a link, and you're on the personal homepage of Jyrki J.J. Kasvi, a Member of Parliament in Finland representing the Green Party. Jyrki blogs, specializes in information society-related policy-making, and sees fit to offer his website in Finnish, Swedish, English and, uh, Klingon.

Jyrki's up for re-election later this week. Allow me to extend my heartiest Qapla'.

(and yes, before you ask, I had to look up how to spell Qapla'. There's hope for me yet.)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home