in which Tom demonstrates that he, too, can keep up with them kids these days with their blogs and their MTV and their Super Nintendo

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Pixels in motion

Here goes an experiment in sticking random shit I found on YouTube on the blog.

This vidclip, incidentally, is sheer brilliance, and yet mildly depressing in that I have a fair idea how long it took the poor chump to put this together in Premiere. There should be a way to buy strippers for these people online. Or maybe just a good sun lamp.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan McKenzie said...

Wow that's a great video. I appreciate the link as well, however I can't figure out how virginity lengthening reading can be a good thing. hehe

Got a favourite in the liberal leadership race?

9:23 PM, July 13, 2006

 
Blogger Tom said...

I do, though I have to be all coy and say that for various reasons that make me sound far more hardcore than I really am, I'm keeping the cards close to the chest at this stage.

1:21 PM, July 14, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home